Crazy stuff and emoticons
The Withered Lover
What sign of the Black Zodiac are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
1. Well I went to wittle wabbit's page and found that she posted quite scary stuff on "Black Zodiac". Totally inquisitive as usual and ignoring the usual saying of "curiousity killed the cat", I took the leap of no return and took the TEST. The author of the page itself said that it was utter rubbish and a creation of her imagination based on the horror flick 13 Ghosts ( which I have to admit although poor by public standars, SCARED THE SHITS out of me!).Well, at least credit to her for admitting this!! Apparently, I'm this scarred creature on the top of this post.
2. To the others bugging me for MSN emoticons. Here is the page you have been craving for
-> http://www.allemoticons.com/



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home