'Cock UP'?
Yesterday...
Around 10 AM
As I woke up, sleepy and groggy after another persistent nightmare, I was suddenly jolted by a telephone call... !@#@#$
Ms. X: Hello, Innerflame?
ME: Yes...It is I.
Ms. X: I'm sorry but can we reschedule your mini-pupillage. I'm really sorry as I know I 'cocked up' (Is there really such an expression?) but there isn't really anyone in office tomoro to 'take care of you' (WAT!!!???).
ME: Ohh.....Errr....Sure...How about after the 19th of MAY? (Feeling guilty as I think bout poor Zhi Xin)
Ms.x: Fine. WE shall set it on the 24th then. I'm really sorry. Bye...
Sigh...with that I slumped back to my bed still trying to digest what had happened. I slowly rummaged through my bag to remove the Malaysian goodies which I had intented to bring to Zhi Xin as a token gesture for his kindness...
Sigh...I telephone Zhi Xin and had to apologise profusely for this. Well, looking on the bright side, I have more time to study.
Looking at the glass have empty though, I have no more food at home in anticipation that I would be in London now, Zhi Xin is probably feeling terrible after vacuuming his room and stuff and I now don't have a place to stay when I do go for the stint on 24th May. Should they not recompensate me or something. :) Perhaps too far fetched eh?
Today:
(Walking back from Tesco under a slight drizzle)
Before I left my flat, I was told I had a new housemate. Quite late to come in eh? Especially since we are all almost leaving d!
Anyway when I came back from Tesco, Guess WHAT I SAW?
Yeah...if you guess anything close bout the ducks....you were right...the 'couple were waiting for me near my flat. What do they want from me? It is bloody harassment!
Around 10 AM
As I woke up, sleepy and groggy after another persistent nightmare, I was suddenly jolted by a telephone call... !@#@#$
Ms. X: Hello, Innerflame?
ME: Yes...It is I.
Ms. X: I'm sorry but can we reschedule your mini-pupillage. I'm really sorry as I know I 'cocked up' (Is there really such an expression?) but there isn't really anyone in office tomoro to 'take care of you' (WAT!!!???).
ME: Ohh.....Errr....Sure...How about after the 19th of MAY? (Feeling guilty as I think bout poor Zhi Xin)
Ms.x: Fine. WE shall set it on the 24th then. I'm really sorry. Bye...
Sigh...with that I slumped back to my bed still trying to digest what had happened. I slowly rummaged through my bag to remove the Malaysian goodies which I had intented to bring to Zhi Xin as a token gesture for his kindness...
Sigh...I telephone Zhi Xin and had to apologise profusely for this. Well, looking on the bright side, I have more time to study.
Looking at the glass have empty though, I have no more food at home in anticipation that I would be in London now, Zhi Xin is probably feeling terrible after vacuuming his room and stuff and I now don't have a place to stay when I do go for the stint on 24th May. Should they not recompensate me or something. :) Perhaps too far fetched eh?
Today:
(Walking back from Tesco under a slight drizzle)
Before I left my flat, I was told I had a new housemate. Quite late to come in eh? Especially since we are all almost leaving d!
Anyway when I came back from Tesco, Guess WHAT I SAW?
Yeah...if you guess anything close bout the ducks....you were right...the 'couple were waiting for me near my flat. What do they want from me? It is bloody harassment!



4 Comments:
She sure did "cock up", just when I'm in need of Malaysian goodies... haha
well it was not anything much, just thought u would want some stuff to remind u of home. :)
Well, the flip side of this would be that ZX would now call Deepak and ZiJian to his flat to help finish all the food that he has stocked for you.
(sob sob)
Post a Comment
<< Home